Wednesday, January 6, 2016

DORMS Arrival Reminder

Guys. GUYS. G-U-Y-S this is it. We're really doing this! I got my final email today and I think I might go through the roof! Okay, deep breath... here we go.
SO! I got my arrival time email today! I'll be checking in at 8AM, which is the first check in time. 4 out of my 5 roommates also have the 8AM time slot, with my in room roommate checking in 10-11. The rest of us all have to be drug tested, and three of us has to take a swim test, so we have to have the earliest time slot. I am so over the top excited and ready to be there. One of my roommates is already on the road! Besides getting my final email today, I also did a ton of PACKING!


Okay, so maybe I brought to much stuff. Oops? Crazy enough, most of it isn't clothes. I managed to get everything in my trunk, along with all of my sisters stuff. She brought about half the stuff I did, and I still wasn't sure it was going to work. I'm not sure how it happened, except that my mom is crazy good at Tetris. Three days until I leave, five days until I check in. I can't wait to meet you all!

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts