Friday, January 8, 2016

Saying Goodbye

Some how, some way, I am going to miss this job more than I ever thought I would. I'm going to miss being called "Na-na" because she finally just got over calling me Mama. I'm going to miss having someone be so excited to see me they run in the house screaming my name, as if they didn't see me yesterday. I'm going to miss hugs every five minutes and laughter that doesn't have a care in the world, and little kisses smacked onto my check on apology. Little feet running laps around the house and a sweet baby talk getting out the first two words of rockabye baby over and over again. There is something special that comes with being a nanny, and even when you're moving on to better things, it makes goodbye bitter sweet. Grow up good and strong and never ever forget you are loved.

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts